Membership
Last Forum Posts
Guild Summary

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Megadan84
In-Game Rank 4

re: Advetures with Mypenus needs your help

What I need is a women to record the dialog below as Sylvans Queen of the Undead. Have fun with it. Play her as straight up royalty or a dizzy valley girl. There is the paragraph, and the the words “Your Free” (as in freedom) I would need these as 2 different files. If this is something you would like to do and need some technical help. Message me and we'll see what we can figure out. However if you can send me your readings as an MP3 that would be great. Please send all submissions to theraidingwarlock@gmail.com

Thank you for coming Mypenus I have watched you grow and grow into a great and mighty Warlock. I have an Important task for you. There is a ancient evil, that has been locked away in the middle of the world for many eons. I have felt this evil stir Mypenus. I fear that a great Cataclysm will befall our world when this Evil awakens. Azeroth may never be the same. I want you to go forth and and gather any information you can. Also go out as my ambassador and warn anyone that will listen. Now stiffen up – and go forth Mypenus.

Your Free
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pants On Head Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: