Membership
Last Forum Posts
Guild Summary

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tempeste
In-Game Rank 2

re: U.S Raiding

Well since Wemb Wych and I have announced our plans for a 10 man raid group in the au time zone, we have been worried about our US contingent, what numbers they have, how are they feeling etc etc ...

To that end Wemb, Wych and I (well as per usual Wemb has been doing the leg work) have been working on a plan ... we have invited Jeg and Draechen from the awesome podcast Pugcast to move over to Jub Jub and bring their budding US guild with them to add numbers to our US time zone.

We are hoping that together with our already fabulous US guild members that they will add the numbers to get raiding off the ground asap - so look out for a new post from Jeg and Drae, outlining their plans SOON!

Last edited by Tempeste on Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pird
In-Game Rank 4

re: New pug all stars....

That sounds great. Welcome new US Pug followers. I LOVE THIS GUILD!!
Megadan84
In-Game Rank 4

re: Raiding

This sounds like an awsome idea. I can't wait to do some raiding with everyone.
pod86
In-Game Rank 4

Sounds sweet, more people more fun.

Maybe if the US raids are on the weekends, sat / sun our AUS members can join in also to boost attendance.

Thanks guys! Its been a blast so far. I can't wait until we are rockin' out some raids.

US raids will be pretty much the same as Aus raids. See that thread for the "rules" and suggestions. Number one thing will be to have fun!

As far as times, we don't really know when the best time would be. We are in the east coast of the US. So somewhere 9pm-midnight for us, or 1-4pm server time, would be when we raid. As far as days go, I think the plan is to try and do some 25s. If I understand correctly, its 2pm server time on Saturdays and Sundays, which would be 10pm Friday and Saturdays.

If we think of it in US terms, when is good for you all? Thursdays and Sundays would run the risk of making it 3 raid nights in a row, if you do 10s and 25s. Raiding is not mandatory and we will probably have to take turns (hopefully we have that many interested) so it might not be an issue. I was thinking US 10s on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but I'm not sure Drae or any of you is available those days.

I need to get to 80 first, so I'll probably miss the first couple of raids. ICC WILL get its ass kicked PoH style.
Tempeste
In-Game Rank 2

We actually have not set down a time for the 25's on Saturdays, we have been kind of rotating early and later times to try to accomodate everyone.

We are open to suggestions.

THappy

nevikjames
In-Game Rank 4

As soon as I get my priest to 80 on Cenarius I'm 98% sure I'll be server-transferring her to Jubei'Thos for pvp and (light?) raiding action. Planning on mainly focusing on a disc/pvp build, but will either have a shadow or holy dual spec depending on what is needed.

She's currently 77 and has a mish-mash of tailoring/quest/heirloom items (the heirloom stuff is why I'm waiting until 80 to transfer her over) so she won't be quite ready for raiding until after I get her caught up with some healing gear from chain-running regular ToC and/or the Frozen Halls.

1-4pm server time works perfectly for me (6-9pm for me) virtually everyday of the week. Weekends I tend to spend time with my family and/or play on Cenarius with my wife.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pants On Head Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: