Membership
Last Forum Posts
Guild Summary

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tempeste
In-Game Rank 2

re: FOR THE HORDE

Last Sunday we all headed out, feeling confident with many more levels under out belt, and approx 20 people in our raid.

We had the same battle plan almost, hit Darnassus, then Exodar, then re-evaluate.

We decided that we would move more as a single group and we worked effectively together to maintain our united single front.

We moved like fast paced riot police, moving together and stopping to fight together.

Darnassus was a longish fight, but we beat that beautiful Night Elf Wench (sorry Tyrande)! We were over the moon after last time getting her "down to 100%"!! Euporia at our magnificence set in as we reformed into one group to move to Exodar.

People waited very patiently while some people made their long way back from the graveyard. Then we moved ...

We ran into the Exodar gallantly following Ashayo trusted rememberer of all things important, until he stopped and said - I hate this fucking place, I always get lost in here. At that point there was a faltering in the force ... until a little voice from the back of Wemb and Temps study said, "Dad, I know the way" . Putting all our faith in a 12 year old, Wemb's voice rang out over vent, Ded knows the way, everyone follow him!

He was right, he did know the way! 20 seconds later we were at the boss, 22 seconds later we had pulled the Leader of the Exodar, some extras and importantly the Battle Masters ...

THIS was a long fight. With three healers and then two and then one trying to battle rez and one trying to heal, then ONE healer, while the other two ran back it was long with many deaths, but not overwhelmingly so. After a long long battle, we were victorious. We killed the Leader, the Battle masters and the adds and then we started rezzing our dead.

TWO leaders down - we are awesome. At this point we decided to end on a high note and leave the other two for a time when they would not be expecting us.

Half way to our titles For The Horde. We will be back soon.

A huge thanks and congratulations to everyone who came along. It was GREAT fun and I can't wait to finish it off!

Tempeste
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pants On Head Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: