Membership
Last Forum Posts
Guild Summary

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pird
In-Game Rank 4

re: Daily Naxx raid...

I wanted to throw this out for those who can't make T's run. I was looking for 10 plus to run Naxx thru out the week one wing a day type thing. Let me know what you all think. I am on the east coast US. I think I am on from 4am server till 4pm server. Well will see what happens.
Tempeste
In-Game Rank 2

re: Daily Naxx raid...

Good Luck Pird! I encourage our US folk to get behind this venture!

THappy

Pird
In-Game Rank 4

re: US Morning Raid Club...

Wow. That's what I can say about the Raid on Tuesday on Naxx. We had a solid 9 people for the run. It was a lot of fun. I hope we can do it more. Purplevein, Teors, Beteniore, Hornne, Fruitypie, Chillheart, MyPenus, Womb, Bullbag, Moralhazard and Myself Foraged thru Naxx. We downed the spider wing and up to Doggie Dog. He ate us like milk bones. Hyp took the hard part of kiting the zombies and did it well. All in all it was great fun and I really appreciate everyone who came with us. We had a great group of people and some came later and filled in for those who had to step out. Let's keep this going and see us some Ulduar. Thanks to a great guild of people run by some Bada$$ Leaders.

Pird
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pants On Head Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: